Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WE ROCK!!

Sometimes when I put out a call for help thru the class grapevine I am pleasantly suprised.  Sometimes, I know I dont have to ask twice.  Thanks to the help of our classmates Dwayne Sessions and Carla Good received permission to move the railroad telephone poles from the roque court property.  One of the criteria needed to meet the removal rules was to quickly fill the holes after the poles were removed. One call does it all....Kevin Peterson was our Man!  Thanks for the load of rock.....DUDE!                                      
Peace to all my friends                                   Cris  Rogers                      
          



Kevin Peterson working hard unloading the rock.

Cris Rogers busy posing for his photo-op!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment